Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 in review! PART 1

DAM!
Yeah that's what i mean because i completely forgot about this and well i think its good to start writing about what has been going on in my life and 2010....well to start off things have been going smooth, the year started off with a bang for me as you know i have been in radio working and my dream is to have my own show someday and to do that you have to be on the air...which is something i have always wanted to do since i started working in 2006 and i finally asked the Program Director at our stations (i say this because we have 3 stations - KHOT " La Nueva 105.9" - KQMR "La Kalle 100.3 - KOMR "Recuerdo 106.3") so i went in and i asked him if i could go On Air and right away he said YES...man i was so thrilled i finally got my chance to at least get my voice on the airwaves in phoenix....only problem it was gonna be over night...Friday midnight til 2am Saturday 2 hours isn't a bad start at least i was on and getting experience...and i have been doing that and filling in for DJ's when they are sick or need a day off and i love doing that and enjoying there is so much to write that i am gonna stop here and continue later on...stay tune there are some good stuff i got in my next part!

No comments: