Monday, October 20, 2008

First one!

Hey people what is going? So it starts here my first blog ever! I never thought i would be doing one of these things and what to talk about? I guess whatever i want! well i guess i should just talk about life! I am currently listening to music on my computer just reading up on stuff and what i am going through and let me tell you when your trying to get over things its tough but god places the right people in front to help you out and the are put there for a reason and sometimes we don't even realize it! i just wanna say thx to those who are walking this path that i am on! It helps to have you along for the ride and i know that god will bring some good out of all this. On to other things this past sunday the radio station i work for had our fall event in Tempe and while i was backstage working i ran into Henry Cejudo Olympic gold medalist and had a chance to ask him something and one was if he had his medal and yeah he sure did and i took the opportunity to hold and wear his medal, man did i jump on the opportunity because never will i hold or wear one! I will post the pic up so that you can see! well i guess this ends my first blog! idk what i will write or how often but if you wanna ask me anything you are more then welcomed to! Lates!!!
-Carlos

No comments: